Dr. Yingnan Zhao
Research units & titles
- Postdoctoral Researcher Industrial Chemistry - Postdoctoral researchers
- Postdoctoral Researcher Department of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering - Postdoctoral researchers
Artistic and research interests
My research focus is on the surface chemistry on nanoshaped oxide support and atomically dispersed catalysts. The effects of the support structure, metal dispersion, as well as metal-support interface are studied to explore new pathways on catalyst optimization and understanding reaction mechanism.
I have expertise in:
- Preparation of nanoshaped oxide support and metal nanoparticles via advanced methods.
- Operando and in-situ characterization via infrared and Raman spectroscopy.
- Study of intermediate species on the surface of the catalysts via temperature programmed techniques.
Doctor of Science (Technology), University of Twente
- Heterogeneous Catalysis, Catalyst synthesis, Surface chemistry, Nanotechnology and nanoscience, New Energy Technologies