Professor (Associate Professor)
Research units & titles
- Professor (Associate Professor) Catalysis - Professors, tenure track
- Professor (Associate Professor) Department of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering - Professors, tenure track
Artistic and research interests
Catalysts are at the core of chemical industry and are expected to enable a sustainable biobased economy of the future. I am head of the Catalysis group, founded in 2017, which develops new types of solid heterogeneous catalysts and evaluates their performance, aiming for fundamental understanding and structure-activity relationships. I am striving towards more openness in science and teaching.
- Catalytic reactions & mechanisms;
- Supported catalysts by ALD and other methods;
- In situ / operando activity testing;
- Sustainable biomass-based solutions.
Doctor of Science (Technology), Teknillinen korkeakoulu
Licentiate of Science (Technology), Teknillinen korkeakoulu
Master of Science (Technology), Teknillinen korkeakoulu