A dataset for the publication: T. Puttonen, M. Salmi, J. Partanen, Mechanical Properties and Fracture Characterization of Additive Manufacturing Polyamide 12 After Accelerated Weathering, 2021.
The paper studies the mechanical properties and fracture mechanics of Additive Manufacturing (AM) polyamide 12 (PA12) in two build orientations exposed to a 1500-hour accelerated weathering cycle (ISO-4982-3) followed by tensile testing (ISO-527). Fracture surfaces of X and Z build orientation AM PA12 and X build orientation AM glass-filled PA12 were studied with scanning electron microscopy. The tested AM materials were PA12, glass-filled PA12, and carbon-reinforced PA12. The reference materials cut from sheet included glass-filled and molybdenum disulfide-filled PA66, PMMA, ABS, PC, and cast PA12.
The dataset contains:
- Full tensile test results in PDF format, and individual CSV files
- A python script for tensile CSV data plotting
- Overall pictures of all samples after tensile tests
- 3D models and drawings for tensile samples, manufacturing files for a custom QUV holder assembly
- SEM images of fracture surfaces for AM polyamide 12 (SLS), X and Z build orientation, and glass-filled polyamide 12 (SLS) in the X build orientation
|Koska saatavilla||8 heinäk. 2021|