Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
- Russian Ministry of Health
- RAS - Ioffe Physico Technical Institute
- Nitridnye Kristally Group
- St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO)
- Nitride Crystals Inc.
- St. Petersburg State University
Results of developing and testing graphene-based sensors capable of detecting protein molecules are presented. The biosensor operation was checked using an immunochemical system comprising fluorescein dye and monoclonal antifluorescein antibodies. The sensor detects fluorescein concentration on a level of 1–10 ng/mL and bovine serum albumin–fluorescein conjugate on a level of 1–5 ng/mL. The proposed device has good prospects for use for early diagnostics of various diseases.
|Number of pages||4|
|Journal||Technical Physics Letters|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jul 2016|
|MoE publication type||A1 Journal article-refereed|