Visiting Doctoral Candidate
Research units & titles
- Visiting Doctoral Candidate Industrial Chemistry - Other teaching and research staff
- Visiting Doctoral Candidate Department of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering - Other teaching and research staff
Artistic and research interests
I have a deep understanding on biomass (especially lignin) catalytic transformation. I participated in the researches of lignin depolymerization over molybdenum carbide, tungsten phosphide, metallic molybdenum and molybdenum oxide catalysts successively. I have been engaged in a pilot plant test of Kraft lignin decomposion in a factory for two years. Recently, in-situ mechanism research of lignin depolymerization and upgrading has been attracting me. I am waiting for a platform to realize the utilization of biomass. I think lignin is the key point to reverse the profit-free situation of biomass refining.
I have expertise in:
- Biomass conversion in supercutical fluid.
- Transtion metal catalysts development and preparation.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic compounds using GC, GC-MS, GPC, HPLC.
- Learning Operando ATR-IR in high-temperature-pressure for lignin conversion.
Successive Master and Doctor Programs in Tianjin University,1 Sep 2013 - 31 Dec 2019
Bechelor in Shanghai University,1 Sep 2009 - 1 Jun 2013
- Biomass, Hydrodeoxygenation, Lignin, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Supercritical alcohols, Operando